||Part Time & Seasonal Sales Associates
||Key West, Florida
||Sales, Customer Service
|Type of Employment:
||Part Time - Seasonal
Reports To: General Manager & Assistant Manager Team
Schedule: Part Time and Seasonal
Day and Evening Shifts Available
Key responsibilities are interaction with customers and service to those customers. Sales Associates must work effectively with customers and other employees and be able to provide correct information about our products. Must be able to process transactions on a computerized register in a timely and accurate manner including folding, scanning and bagging merchandise. This position also stocks merchandise, cleans the store (sweeping, dusting, etc.) and performs small projects mostly involving merchandise display.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide enjoyable, knowledgeable and friendly service to our customers.
- Listening and asking appropriate questions to assist customers.
- Working with other store associates on projects and to complete daily tasks.
- Processing sales transactions (credit card, cash, checks, gift certificates, etc.)
- Using computerized registers, phones and other equipment.
- Cleaning and maintaining store and merchandise.
Major Skills/Physical Requirements:
- Ability to maintain pleasant relations with customers both in person and on the phone.
- Ability to work effectively under stressful situations (i.e. dealing with multiple customers who need assistance quickly).
- Ability to work well with others to achieve store goals.
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures in terms of processing sale transactions and servicing customers.
- Ability to listen, ask appropriate questions, and speak clearly and coherently.
- Must be able to be stand/walk for extended periods of time.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 18 years or older.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Able to work flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays. Third Shift Associates must be at least 18 years old and able to work overnight hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to commit to a regular schedule.
||May 05, 2015